Boyd Funeral Directors is a full service funeral home providing considerate, compassionate and professional services to all families. Listed below is a general outline of the many services we offer:
- Twenty-four hour staff availability
- Large well lighted parking areas
- Availability to make funeral arrangements at funeral home, or in the privacy of your own home.
- Obituary and Funeral News Hotline (270) 988-3130
- Accommodating to all religious faiths
- Professional, courteous, personalized, affordable service
- Door Greeters at Visitations to assist you
- Comfortable homelike atmosphere
- Complete full service funeral establishment offering the very best in Caskets, Burial Vaults, Cremation Caskets, Urns, Etc.
- Assistance with Veterans Benefits (Military Monument, Flag, Burial Allowance)
- Assistance with Life Insurance Processing
- Assistance filing for Social Security Benefits
- Assistance in Selecting Cemetery Plots at Local Cemeteries
- Advanced Funeral Planning
- Members of National Funeral Directors Association; and the Funeral Directors Association of Kentucky.
Types of Funeral Services offered by Boyd Funeral Directors
- Traditional Funeral Services (funeral home or church)
- Highly Personalized Funeral or Memorial Services (Memorial Tribute DVD's, Picture Boards, Memory Tables, Custom Memorial Folders, Funeral Webcasting)
- Celebration Services
- Same Day Visitation and Funeral Services
- Graveside Services
- Military Services
- Cremation (with or without visitation or funeral service)
- Memorial Services
- Fraternal Organization Services (Masonic Lodge, Eastern Star, American Legion, VFW, Etc.)
- Immediate Burial
- Anatomical Donation
- Organ Donation
- After Care
All obituaries are automatically sent to:
Other Newspapers and/or Radio Stations will be contacted at family's request.